Pages

Friday, June 12, 2020

Not my place...

Hello, kids,

Things are going quite well for this blogger this week. I won't deny that it's been a very hard 3 or 4 weeks, thanks to my Parkinson's medications getting messed up. If it hadn't been for my 2k oil I'm sure Mike would have had a lot harder time with me. But I'm coming out of the woods now so that's awesome.

It has occurred to me and I wanted to share with you to get your opinion, that the whole world needs a whole lot of our Zogena CBD oil.  Don't you think it would make everybody settle down, chill out and reconsider the things they say to one another? 

If you're in a position to get some sample bottles it might not be a bad idea to in addition to social distancing, wearing your mask and washing your hands all the time, carry a little Satchel of those samples in case you meet up with somebody who needs to chillax instead of argue politics!

No matter what others may say, we are all in this together so let's look out for each other and whenever possible promote kindness, health and Good will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

 Quick update to share what is the situation in this household:  as if 2020  were not bad enough, this blogger's beloved husband suffere...