Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Healing

It's been a long couple of weeks kids... the doctor changed my Parkinson's meds and I have discovered that this is a brutal disease that I have.

It is progressive and there is no cure... I just didn't know how bad the progressive part was.

Just about the time my meds changed I received my 2k oil from Zogena. I would love to tell you that 2K is a miracle product... it hasn't healed me but I did not expect it to.  The thing is I know that if I was facing what I'm going through without the oil I would be in a lot more discomfort and unhappy frame of mind.

We are pleased with every Zogena product that we have used... Particularly the gummies, lotion and energy drink - - Mike doesn't do coffee so the drink gets him going first thing in the morning - - as well as the oils.

It's a great thing to find a place that you can just feel at home and get the products that you need to get from your own store, we're so grateful for Anthony and David and Zogena! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

 Quick update to share what is the situation in this household:  as if 2020  were not bad enough, this blogger's beloved husband suffere...