Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

It works!!

Who has a product 'testimony'?  Let me go first!! Mine is about the Soothing pain creme.

My neck has been bothering me for two or three days.. Sort of gradually getting worse and worse... and I had tried  Salonpas and another pain gel - - very expensive - - that we've had for awhile, as well as Aleve.

For some reason it didn't dawn on me to try our own Zogena pain cream until this morning. My neck was bothering me so much I couldn't even turn my head.  I asked Mike to rub some  on and believe it or not it completely took away the pain. I can't believe it took me that long to think of it and I also can't believe it took the pain away just like that!! Awesome sauce!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

 Quick update to share what is the situation in this household:  as if 2020  were not bad enough, this blogger's beloved husband suffere...